- 25% - 40% Savings with Water Balance control
- Remote Monitoring using PC, Smartphones and Tablets over GPRS, 3G Wi-Fi, Radio & Satellite
- Water Balance & Timed irrigation
- Up to 496 decoder stations
- Decoders proven in more than 300,000 stations over 20 years
- Centralised control, will work with most SCADA Systems
- Sensor Decoders: Moisture, Pressure, flow, digital input
- Multi language support
- Agriculture Irrigation
- Large Scale City Watering, SCADA
- Golf Irrigation
The RM-2 Rainmaker irrigation controller provides a solution for large scale irrigation applications. Providing both remote connectivity and optional water balance control, the RM-2 is a very powerful and scalable irrigation controller.
The RM-2 comes with both an Ethernet and an integrated 3G modem providing remote access via your smart phone, tablet, PC or centralised monitoring system. The unit is configured using its own web interface, enabling the user to setup watering stations and program times.
Can use Gold Standard Irrigation Method “ Water Balance"
Built in Hydrozone calculator
Automatic adjustment of watering times based on just two daily parameters
Optional Flow, Pressure and Moisture Monitoring
Provision for Fertigation
Water Budget control
Email & Text Alarms
Web Page Configuration
The RM-2has an integrated web server allowing users to configure the RM-2 using a standard web browser.
This means it does need not to rely on a 3rd party server, with its associated additional fees.
The web interface will display historic alarms and the current the status of each watering station. The web
interface allows the user to test individual or groups of stations by using the manual override feature. This is very useful during the commissioning phase
of the project.
With 1, 2, 3 and 4 outputs for 24VAC valves
DC latching solenoid option.
Decoder In A Solenoid (DIAS)
5 year warranty, including lightning damage
Ethernet,3G & GPRS, Wifi*,Satellite*Radio.
Modbus TCP & RTU, DNP 3.0, Open VPN, SM